Thursday, May 26, 2011

[Metro Boy] New Mix & Gig News

  

So after my 5 month sabbatical I'm in love with techno again :) so what better way to celebrate then to sort out a brand new mix for you all.


Metro Boy | June 2011

01. Decimal 'Melody Attack (Sandwell District Remix)' [Soma]
02. tINI 'Thats Right' [Plastic City]
03. Morning Factory 'Echo Lovin' [Pets Recordings]
04. J Phlip and Julio Bashmore 'Midnight At The Aquarium' [Dirty Bird]
05. Alexi Delano and Paco Osuna 'Waxfix' [Plus 8]
06. Uto Karem 'Black Jack' [Plus 8]
07. Layo and Bushwacka! 'White Rhino' [Plus 8]
08. Richie Hawtin '001 (Alex Under Remix)' [Plus 8]
09. Danilo Vigorito 'I Saw The Light' [Plus 8]
10. Paco Osuna and Daniel Sanchez 'Kawuriel' [Plus 8]
11. Joel Mull and Dustin Zahn 'Close Your Eyes' [Enemy Records]
12. Julian Jeweil 'Tournicoti' [Plus 8]
13. Alex Dias 'Mococa (Fernado Tessis Remix)' [Le Club Records]
14. Umek 'She Never Wants To Come Down' [Toolroom]
15. Dj Tonio 'Buzz Buzz' [Definitive]
16. Butch 'Apophis (Ramon Tapia Remix)' [SCI+TEC]
17. Flavio Diaz and Kaiserdisco 'Jaune' [Kling Klong]
18. Umek 'Responding To Dynamic (Koen Groeneveld Remix)' [1605]
19. Phunk Investigations 'Tsunami (Perfect Storm Mix)' [Cutoff Recordings]

Its only on mixcloud for the moment, I will be starting up the podcast again next week as I'm finally sorting out my own hosting and website.

Also on the gig news front you can catch me at this years Glastonbury Festival in the Glade Lounge on Saturday Night http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/areas/glastonbury-fair/glade-lounge

Finally everyone who uses face book go and visit my page and give me a like :) http://www.facebook.com/metroboy

Hopefully mixes will be month now and keep an eye out for the new website

Benny.

0 comments: