Monday, April 14, 2008

Wrongstars Play With 'My Pink Sock' on GalaxyFM

 


On my travels around the net I noticed that 'My Pink Sock' (The DJ Quest Remix) got an airing in the down right awesome Wrongstar Society's guest mix for Rennie Pilgrem.

1. Dead Prez vs Sliders From Mars - Bigger Than Hip-Hop - The Sound Of Rectum
2. Roxiller - Roxiller Must Die
3. Mr Potato Head - Bad Habitz - Smash N Grab
4. Ed Solo and Skool Of Thought - When I Was A Yout - Against The Grain
5. Noisia - Brainstitch (Aquasky mix) - Shogun
6. Johny L - Back To Your Roots (Quest mix) - Shogun
Guest Mix - The Wrongstar Society
7. Wrongstar Society - Beats and Conflicts - Unstable Label
8. Wrongstar Society - Drink Til She Is Beautiful - Unstable Label
9. Wrongstar Society - Bring You Down (Affinity mix) - Unstable Label
10. Rob Reng - Freakin - Ruff Dog
11. N-fa - Get Doh (Bass Kleph less vox mix)
12. M I Loki - Get Raw (Ils mix)
13. Ben and Lex - My Pink Sock (Quest mix) - Functional
14. Unique 3 - Rocks The Bass (Si Begg safe chill mix) - Fat
15. Quest - Sedated (Si Begg mix) - Cyberfunk
16. Wrongstar Society - Spotlight - Unstable Label
17. The Beatles - Yesterday (Wrongtars pitch bend mix)
Classic Tune of The Week
18. Noisia - Gutterpump (Tom Real and Rogue Elelement mix) - Passenger


You can download the full show from newmixes.com

Benny.

0 comments: