Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm Back

 


Yay did me miss me ? ;)

I've been back a few days now catching up on a billion emails and downloading a stack of promos, Plump DJs, Bao & ID, the new Brighton Breaks release and some new stuff on Get Fakt are the stand outs so far, and so I thought it was about time to get back on me blogs...

Australia was wicked. In fact I'd quite happily move out there right now. The wedding was ace (photos here) and now I'm trying to catch up on loads of work and trying to work out my gig calender.

Anyways today I'll me most likely posting up random stuff, mainly gig news I think, and then normal postings will resume next week :)

Ohh and don't forget 'Free Tune Friday' at the moment I can't decide weather to release a full tune or a booty... hmm either way I'll know by friday :)

Benny.

0 comments: