Thursday, June 28, 2007

Im Back

What a weekend. so muddy and yet so much fun. I must of fell over so many times and got covered in mud, yet it didn't matter as yet again Glastonbury proves why it is the grand daddy of all festivals.

Didn't catch as many acts as I wanted but I did see Bloc Party, The Bees, Chas N Dave, Shitmat, Vex'd, Radioactive Man, Freqnasty and a whole bunch more that I've forgotten..

Below are 3 videos from the most amazing Drum & Bass set I've ever heard. Andy C is the man.




Andy C . Headlining the G Stage @ Glastonbury 2007
from benny



Andy C headlining the G Stage @ Glastonbury 2007 . Part 2
from benny



Andy C Headlining the G Stage @ Glastonbury Festival 2007 . Part 3
from benny

and a couple of Bonga Ra...




The only downer was that it took me pretty much 24 hours to get all my clothes mud free.

Benny.

0 comments: