Saturday, June 16, 2007

Brap.FM Tonight



Don't forget to tune into our guest mix on The Drop with 601 today on Brap.fm. You can tune in live from 8-11pm or check out The Drop archives.

As a sneek preview heres the track listing for our mix...

01. Sante Fe 'Lado Ve (Ben & Lex Remix)' [Sango]
02. Ben & Lex 'Turn It Around (Kovacs Remix)' [Wut Eva]
03. Ninjinskis 'Love Story' [CDR]
04. Ben & Lex 'Get On It (Metro Boy Remix)' [CDR]
05. Ben & Lex 'Get On It (Plaza De FUnk Remix)' [APE]
06. Ben & Lex 'Monkey Business (Neztic Remix)' [APE]
07. Ben & Lex 'Mr Goodkat' [CDR]
08. Dekoy & Rob Fokuz 'Chunk The FUnk (Ben & Lex Remix)' [Control Breaks]
09. Lightshapers 'On The Rocks' [APE]
10. 601 'Grymee (2007 V.I.P Remix)' [APE]
11. Ben & Lex 'Meathouse' [APE]
12. Ben & Lex 'Space Docking' [[APE]
13. Ben & Lex Ft Mc Spee 'Le Chunk (Vocal V.I.P Mix)' [Drum & Breaks]
14. Ben & Lex 'Damn Dirty' [Control Breaks]
15. Unknown 'Unknown' [CDR]
16. Ben & Lex 'Soundgal (Baobinga & I.D. Presents Big Monster Remix)' [Functional]
17. Ben & Lex 'Wet Sack'[NSB]
18. Ninja Comandos 'Fat Yourself Go (Ben & Lex Remix)' [NSB]
19. Ben & Lex 'My Pink Sock' [Functional]
20. Ben & Lex 'Big Bastardos (Entity Remix)' [APE]
21. Rektchordz 'The Brute' [APE]

Also I'm just confirming a competition for Mondays Beatz & Bobz show with Botchit breaks, so hopefully I'll be able to wang some free records and tickets to parties extra for you all. I'll post up the details when I get them

Benny.

0 comments: