Sunday, April 22, 2007

Day Out

After doing pretty much nothing yesterday I decided to take Becky, my fiance, out for a Sunday walk and we choose to do the Exmouth/Sandy Bay/Budleigh Salterton coastal walk.



To be honest it wasn't the nicest weather but we asked the 'Magic 8 Ball' if we should still go ahead and it said 'Yes'. I've decided to let the 'Magic 8 Ball' do lots of my decision making for a while as so far its seems to be doing alright.



One thing i have now realised is that this week I need to buy some new trainers...



As you can see these are now very wet and full of sand.



Anyways the walk was lovely and the sun popped out for a bit when we walked along Sandy Bay and we had a quick ice cream in Exmouth before we headed back home, so over all it was a very relaxing afternoon out.



Benny

0 comments: