Friday, June 20, 2008

The Mega Rave | Random Selecta! | 19/06/08

 


Blammo.... 2 hours of random tunage for your listening pleasure this week. I know it was ment to be a old skool rave show but alas I couldn't fine my tunes :( (I'm in the middle of moving my records to another room so hopefully I'll find them for the next show)

Also I managed to sort out the webcam as well which was cool. Basically once I got the webcam to not use its microphone but to stream the 'line in' audio.. ie/ straight from the mixer not me bumbling about chatting to Becky and typing on the keyboard etc it was rad, so I'll start using that for all my shows now :)

Enjoy

01. Cabbage Boy 'Dance In The Cabbage' [Noodles]
02. Global Communication 'Sublime Creation' [Discotheque]
03. Coki 'Spongebob' [DMZ]
04. Skream and Cluekid 'Sandsnake' [Disfigured Dubz]
05. Mr. Scruff 'Chicken In A Box' [Ninja Tune]
06. Ronny Jordan meets DJ Krush 'Love I Never Had It So Good' [Island]
07. East Flatbush Project 'Tried by 12 (Squarepusher Remix)' [Ninja Tune]
08. Roots Manuva 'Stange Behaviour' [Big Dada]
09. 2 Player 'Extreme Possibilities (Wagon Christ Remix)' [Ninja Tune]
10. Breakage 'Drowning' [Planet Mu]
11. Soundfreaks 'We Dont Care' [Datapunk]
12. Massive Attack vs Mad Professor 'Backwards Sucking (Heat Miser)' [Circa]
13. De La Soul Ft Jungle Brothers, Monie Love, Queen Latifah and Q Tip 'Buddy' [Tommy Boy]
14. Pirates Of The Caribbean Vol. 1 'You Wont Get Away' [AVS]
15. Kicks Like A Mule 'DJ Talk' [Tribal Bass]
16. Unknown 'Unknown' [UBD 01A]
17. Jakes '3kout' [Hench]
18. Ice Cube 'Wicked' [Priority Records]
19. St. Etienne 'Only Love Can Break Your Heart (Andrew Weatherall Remix)' [Heavenly]
20. Warp 69 'Natural High (The Chaos and Julia Set Edit)' [Fierce!]
21. Underpass 'Multistorey' [Underpass Planning]
22. Aphex Twin 'Blue Calx' [R&S]
23. Freddie Phillips 'Music Box From Camberwick Green' [Freddie Phillips Features]

DOWNLOAD

Back in two weeks time with who knows what to be honest, I'll see what I can find. In the mean time join the Facebook Group and Subscribe to the Podcast to be kept up to date with Mega Rave happenings.

Past Shows
The Mega Rave | Deep House Sessions | 05/06/08
The Mega Rave | Techno Sessions | 22/05/08
The Mega Rave | Drum and Bass Sessions | 08/05/08
The Mega Rave | Mash-Up Jackin Sessions | 24/04/08

0 comments: