Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Years Resolutions



For once I've actually made a few... and bizarrely I'm keeping to them so far. There not life changing ones I must admit but there things I've been meaning to do for years.

1. Learn Flash

Now this has been on my list for aeons. I use Flash quite often with work, but to be honesty I have no idea what I'm doing haha. Ive got a whole bunch of books on my shelf which ive never looked at, but not this year. I've all ready started going thru them so in theory i should be a flash wizard by the end of the year.

2. Play Every Final Fantasy Game

Ive played them all to some degree. Completed a few along the way and only played a couple once or twice. So this year I'm going to play them all, in order starting with Final Fantasy 1. Its going to be a long, long slog but well worth it I reckons.

3. Learn php, asp.net, pearl, ajax etc

Hmm I should learn this asap but i cant be arsed.. haha hopefully tho this year ;)

Well thats about it really theres a few more like getting a Metro Boy release out, push Ben and Lex more, start my badge/tshirt company... the list goes on. If I can do the main three ones tho I'll be happy :)

Benny.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the FF resolution. That'll be a mammoth task!