Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Metro Boy | Brap.fm | 15/01/08 | Archvive

 


The new show is now available to download

Back again after the Christmas break and what a show to return with. 2 hours of very trippy lost it bleepy Techno for a very cold and wet tuesday evening. Plus I sneaked in the first play ever of my Wrongstar Society remix, which went down extremely well with the chat room.

I also, finally, plugged in my Pioneer EFX500 and had a play with that. I think that juggling between my laptop, Trigger Finger and EFX500 might take some getting used to mind but I think it went ok. I don't think I made any obvious mistakes with it live on air so I'll be definitely using it again on my next show.

Finally I rounded off the show with and absolute classic remix from Plastikman with his Acid House Mix of System 7's 'Alphawave' Huge indeed.

Metro Boy | Brap.fm | 15/01/08

01. Pan Pot 'Moving Space' [Mobilee Records]
02. Shurone 'Cardo' [Autist Records]
03. Format B 'Bad Beat' [Opossum Recordings]
04. Rico Casazza and Suso Flores 'Fog In The Brain' [Blurred Vision]
05. Rekorder 'Rekorder 10.1' [Rekorder]
06. Ekala 'Zombie' [KULT]
07. Shoxy '24 Items' [Minisketch]
08. Skoozbot 'Next To Monchhichi (Paco Osuna Remix)' [Plus 8]
09. The Wrongstar Society 'Drink Till She Is Beautiful (Metro Boy Remix)' [Unstable]
10. Chris Liebing 'Puckelbop' [CLR]
11. D.I.M. 'Is You' [BoyzNoize Records]
12. Sanriago and Bushido 'Head Trick' [Potty Mouth Music]
13. Par Grindvik 'Continue In My Words' [Spectral Sounds]
14. Ben Klock and Marcel Dettmann 'Blank Scenario' [Ostgut Ton]
15. Plastikman 'Spastik (Dubfire Remix)' [M_nus]
16. Chris Liebing 'D' [CLR]
17. Per and Fractal 'Up' [M_nus]
18. System 7 'Alphawave (Plastikmans Acid House Mix)' [Butterfly Records]
19. Yoshimoto 'Du What U Du (Paul Woolford Remix)' [Alphabet City]


Benny.

0 comments: