Thursday, January 3, 2008

The New Year



Yay survived another month of Birthday/Christmas/NYE parties and I've just about recovered... just.

Quick recap and thanks.... Massive thanks to everyone who came to the Beatz & Bobz Xmas Party, the NSB Xmas bash up in London and the uber :megarave: that was up the Phoenix Center this year... Without a doubt one of the most enjoyable sets I've played this year by far... Plastikman 'Spaztik (Dubfire Remix)' on a big, big rig!!! F**k Yeah.



So what does this year hold. Well I'm going to start one of my many 'Get Rich Quick' Schemes and this year its going to be in Badges. Mainly after the success of the lil Ben & Lex Santa ones I made and at how cheap they were to make. Once I've set up a website for it I'll post up designs as and when on here :)

Hopefully as well I'll be getting some more Metro Boy tunes finished, latest rough remix here. and pushing Ben & Lex onto bigger and better thing.. world domination ahoy

Benny.

0 comments: