Tuesday, August 28, 2007

t3ChN0 M394 r4V3

Over the bank holiday weekend I DJ'd at possible the best festival I've been to all year.

Aeon Festival.

After the mudfest of Glastonbury and the flooding of the Glade I was, to be honest, not really looking forward to lugging my records about in another field... Aeon on the other hand was small, friendly and above all, sunny.



Played in the dance tent on the Saturday night and even tho it was billed as Ben & Lex, Lex was at a wedding in Oxford, so I decided to do a full on Techno set... and they loved it :)



haha should of been billed as Metro Boy ;)

"In my (esteemed) opinion benny is now officially the best dj in the world! 8) he rocked it proper!"
Akuma . South West Underground

Anyways big ups to Nikki & James Gill for letting me play and organising one wicked lil festival. If its on next year I heartily recommend you all going.

Benny.


----------------
Now playing: DVNT - MANTIS 004: EVAC
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: