Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Been Awol ;)



No update for a while as I've been totally sucked into World Of Warcraft. I've dabbled with it a few times but this time I've signed up properly and I've been playing it non stop.

But thinking about it I have done a few things out side in the real world... Went and DJ'd at Magik Bullet in Plymouth on Saturday, wicked fun, and hopefully they will have us back again. Sadly I didn't take any photos but there was a whole bunch of people taking some so as soon as there online I'll post them up on here



This weekend its Beautiful Days, me and Lex are playing on the Saturday 7-8. Hopefully it wont be another rainy festival as that will be 3 in a row now and if it is I'm going to have to get extremely drunk haha.



But the best news this week is that I bought a Trigger Finger. I've basically bought it so I can DJ using Ableton for the Metro Boy radio shows on Brap.fm and once I'm happy with it all take it out on the road for Ben & Lex shows :)

Benny.
----------------
Now playing: JPLS - Twilight
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: