Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Being Ill

Totally sucks balls :(

But it has its upside as I've spent some time making these widgets for Brap.fm & NSB Radio. You do need Yahoo Widgets to make these work but I'm working on making these as stand alone widgets for Dashboard, Facebook, Myspace etc.

Also while laid up in bed, being all ill, I completed Zelda Phantom Hourglass so I've put that up on ebay now along with a load of other stuff as I'm trying to make some money for the wedding fund.

Finally this Friday I'll be dusting off my raving shoes as I'm playing along side a who's who of breaks DJ's at Heaven in London, so if your in the area pop in and say hello.

Fingers crossed that a weekend of raving doesn't make my flu come back like it did last weekend haha ah well such is life, if I'm ill again next week ill work on some new Metro Boy tunes :)

Benny.

0 comments: