Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Forthcoming Gigs

There is loads of stuff coming up soon, so in case if forget (The Wii is slowly taking over every waking hour of my day... yay) I thought I'd whack it all in one post.

This weekend is my lovely fiancée's birthday and I'll be DJing for 6 odd hours playing loads and loads of classic indie tunes... hurrah

Next weekend is of course the Glade Festival and you can catch me and Lex at these times on the Main Stage; 3-3.30(not breaks), 4.30-5(chilled breaks at tops), 8.10 till 8.30(havin it breaks). Should be a right laugh, and fingers crossed the weather will stay warm and sunny for it.

Finally were heading off up to Taunton at the end of the month to DJ at Gobstopper




Busy as usual but have no fear I'll be setting aside plenty of Wii time.

Benny.

0 comments: